2020 MIPS Reporting deadline is just around the corner for which you need to score a minimum of 45 points to avoid losing 9% of your Medicare reimbursements.
With AltuMED registry maximize your MIPS incentive and get the required help to keep true through the complex Medicare requirements. We help relieve your staff of the added regulatory burdens, keeping your MIPS data safe. Our HIPAA compliant, up to date MIPS data submission and reporting tools allow your practice to focus on providing the best quality healthcare without any added stressors. With our years of unmatched experience you get:
• A secure and trusted MIPS Data Management partner
• Regular Updates regarding Medicare Requirements
• Road Map showcasing the next steps in value-based care and optimal patient care
The sooner we get started, the better the score.
• Utilize Bonus Opportunities
• Inbuilt Data Validations
• Flexible Data Submission (Manual Data Entry, File Up load and API)
• Experience Easy Automated Processes
• Calculate your MIPS Score
• Get Actionable Reports to Improve Quality Service
• Counsel and Train your team for a better MIPS Score
With 2020 we tightened pre-established checks for data validation and user guidance to avoid submission of incorrect data. We not only provide single practice data at a time but the user is able control and manage multiple practices.
All Improvement Activities Supported
All PI Measures Supported
All Available MIPS CQM and ECQM Supported
It Covers all the specialties